- Alexandria port received yesterday the vessel “Hope A” coming from Greece carrying aboard 33 tons of Mazout, also the vessel “navigator Neptune” coming from Algeria loaded with 13 tons of Butagaz, Rear Admiral / Fathy Taha – officer in charge for Alexandria port chairman, declared that all authorities in concern worked on discharging the vessels shipments after finishing all customs procedures & preparing them for pumping & storing, he also added that 14 vessels departed, 13 vessels arrived through the past 24 hours carrying different country flags although the bad weather conditions. 18/12/2015
- Navigation traffic ran in a normal way in Alexandria & El-Dekheila ports & didn’t affected by the bad weather strikes the governorate , Rear Admiral / Fathy Taha – officer in charge for Alexandria port chairman, declared that the port received 11 vessels loaded with shipments of different food commodities & fuel, 3 vessels from Ukraine & Russia loaded with 298 thousand tons of wheat & corn, in addition to the vessel “Road Lora” that is loaded with13 thousand tons of Butagaz coming from Algeria. 14/12/2015
- Alexandria port received equipments & devices:
Alexandria port received equipments & devices of Dabbah nuclear terminals projects, which includes 2 drilling equipments, 2 vehicles for geological scanning& 2 containers loaded with research equipments for the projects & it is currently working on terminating its customs clearance. 9/12/2015
New Hiring at Head Positions of Maritime Sector
Dr. Saad El-Geioshy, minister of transport decided yesterday to depute Tarek Abd El-Motaal El-Seady head of Egyptian authority of maritime safety to work as head of maritime transport sector at general bureau of transport ministry, also depute Khaled Said Zahran, port affairs consultant at the general bureau of ministry at maritime transport sector to work as head of Egyptian authority of maritime safety for one year, also depute Medhat Mostafa Attia Portsaid port authority chairman to work as Alexandria port authority chairman, finally depute Fathy Taha, officer in charge for Alexandria port chairman to work as Portsaid port chairman. El-Gomhoria Newspaper 7-1-2016
- Alexandria witnessed yesterday a stable weather conditions while Alexandria & El-Dekheila ports witnessed a normal vessels traffic at which 12 vessels departed, 6 vessels arrived & 36 vessels mooring in the port. 21/12/2015
The countries consuls visited Alexandria port:
Alexandria por has received yesterday a group of consuls of froreign countries who are certified in Alexandria in the fram of Flourishing of projects that have importance in maritime transport to support Egypt in elections if International Maritime Organization Council in 2016/2017.
Admiral/ Fathy Taha has assured - who is responsible for the work in Port Authority that our country is careful to sign cooperation protocols with International ports and that is through the international Cooperation unit by supervise of Dr/ Saad El Geoshy the minister of transport with cooperation protocols and the previous agreements and the world ports and also developing the srevices that offered to clients who are local or international and concentrate to develop the human element in the port and will constructing other specialized treminals with high level that can be able to the world competitive. El Gamhoria newspaper 13-11-2015
Delegation from Bangladish to search the cooperation with Alexandria port:
Alexandria port has received Yesterday afternoon a delegation from bangledish state by presidency of maritime transport minister/ Shah gihan Khan and the delegation included the vice embassador of Bangladish in Cairo - Mohamed Shafek El rahman and 14 persons from the members of maritime transport deputy in Bangladish parlment - the delegation was received by Admiral/ Fathy Taha - who is responsible of works the chairman of Alexandria Port Authority - Who accompanied the delegation in a tour in the port where the watched the system of electronic department for the strait. El Gamhoria newspaper 12-11-2015
Alexandria port has received 3062 tourists:
Alexandria port has received yesterday the Maltees Tourism ship (Mein Schiff) that is coming from Turkish then the ship will sail to Safaga Port and it had 3062 tourists from different nationalities that is the biggest number of tourism ship passengers that visited Alexandria during 2015 and the public relations department in the port has prepared a party from the Egyptian of Arts group to receive the tourists and they presented them the presents and flowers.
The Admiral/ Fathy Taha Mohamed - the chairman of Alexandria port authority and by coordinationg with the competent authorities to facilitate all the procedures for tourist to enter and exit of tourists to and from the port easily and peace.
From another point the natural movement has continued in the port where the ratios of stevedoring and the movement of ships and trucks has registered their national ratios. El Masry El Youm Newspaper 16-11-2015
- 330 Tourists of different nationalities arrived to Alexandria port:
Alex port received the British vessel "Silver Wind" carrying 330 tourists of different nationalities.
The vice- chairman announced the vessels arrived from Greece travelling to the Red Sea ports.
Reda El Ghandour announced that the port set a touristic program with the cooperation with the General Authority of tourist promotion included visit to the touristic places as well as the markets at Alex city. 2-11-2015 Al Messa
The great "Mid Chief one" arrived to Alex port
The port of Alexandria received 12.000 tourists during last October
Alex port received 2874 tourists from different European nationalities on the vessel "Mid Chief One"
The Rear Admiral/ Fathi Taha received the tourists , supervised the vessel entrance and combined procedures.
Tourists, number increased to be 12.000 tourists from different European nationalities. 29-10-2015 Al Gomhuria
326 Passengers arrived to Alexandria port:
Alex port received yesterday 326 passengers from different nationalities on the cruise vessel "Minerva" from Ain Sokhna.